Get a free Spectator book and fizz upgrade with the ultimate Christmas hamper from Forman & Field
We have partnered with our friends at Forman & Field to offer an exclusive hamper this festive season. The success of their ultimate care package – a genuine eureka moment at the beginning of lockdown – inspired them to think how they could bring festive cheer to those who are still shielding, or simply unable to join this Yuletide. For members of the Spectator Club, they have upgraded the half bottle to a full bottle of English fizz and will include a free copy of 10,000 Not Out, The History of The Spectator.
Nothing cheers people up like food, especially when getting to the shops is difficult. Why not make your loved ones feel part of your celebration by sending some of the foods you’ll be enjoying? Invite them to pull a cracker and raise a glass of fizz, before settling down to smoked salmon, a beautiful boneless ballotine of Norfolk Bronze turkey with pommes chateaux potatoes and a mouthwatering Christmas pudding. Maybe, if they are tech-savvy, you can do it all on Zoom with other members of the family, wherever they may be. A very merry Christmas indeed!
The package includes:
- Forman’s London cure smoked salmon (200g)
- Norfolk bronze turkey ballotine for two
- Brussels sprouts & pancetta for two
- Pommes chateaux for two
- Turkey gravy (200ml)
- Cranberry & port sauce (200ml)
- Two individual Christmas puddings
- Two mince pies
- Brandy butter (225g)
- Potted Stilton with port glaze (225g)
- Godminster digestives (220g)
- Full bottle of Court Garden Classic Cuvée (700ml)
- Two festive Christmas crackers
- 10,000 Not Out, The History of the Spectator
Order now using the page password ‘Spectator’ as their Xmas delivery slots are filling up.