Win a weekend break for two to see Jersey Boys in the West End, plus a stay at The Hyatt Regency – The Churchill
One lucky Spectator subscriber will win a prize consisting of two tickets to Jersey Boys in the West End and one night’s stay in a double room at the five-star Hyatt Regency London -– The Churchill. The tickets and stay are non-transferable, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. The winner must confirm their requested date at least one month in advance. Additional expenses are not included.
The Internationally acclaimed stage sensation, Jersey Boys is working its way back to London at the newly reinstated Trafalgar Theatre.
This smash hit musical has won 65 major awards and has been seen by more than 27 million people worldwide.
They were just four guys from Jersey, until they sang their very first note. They had a sound nobody had ever heard… and the radio just couldn’t get enough of. But while their harmonies were perfect on stage, off stage it was a very different story – a story that has made them an international sensation all over again. The show features all their hits including ‘Sherry’, ‘Big Girls Don’t Cry’, ‘Oh What A Night’, ‘Walk Like A Man’, ‘Can’t Take My Eyes Off You’ and ‘Working My Way Back To You’.
Go behind the music and inside the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons in the Olivier Award-winning, original Broadway sensation, Jersey Boys. From the streets of New Jersey to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, this is the musical that’s too good to be true.
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill
Steeped in authentic British charm, Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill offers a sophisticated stay in Marylebone overlooking Portman Square Garden. Tucked behind Hyde Park and Oxford Street in the heart of London’s West End, the hotel honours Sir Winston Churchill with bespoke design details and refined decor that give a subtle nod to his life and legacy.
Image photographer: Mark Senior.
Terms and conditions
The promoter is: Spectator Ltd (company no. 1232804) whose registered office is at 22 Old Queen Street. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Spectator and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Closing date for entry will be 31/10/2021. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The Spectator reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Spectator is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Two tickets to Jersey Boys in the West End and one night’s stay in a double room at the five-star Hyatt Regency London -– The Churchill. The tickets and stay are non-transferable, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. The winner must confirm their requested date at least one month in advance. Additional expenses are not included.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen:31/10/2021 by our judges, from all entries received and verified by Spectator and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Spectator ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The Spectator shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Spectator also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.