Win a two-night stay at any Resident hotel with a luxury hamper to enjoy
Win one of 2 two-night stays at any Resident hotel, in a deluxe room, with a Fortnum and Mason Celebration hamper to enjoy during your stay or take home.
The Resident is an innovative brand of city centre hotels in London and Liverpool. Offering excellent rooms in exceptional locations with heartfelt hospitality, the hotels provide guests with a relaxed enclave from which they can easily immerse themselves in the city.
All five hotels receive exceptional guest appreciation, with The Resident Covent Garden ranking no. 2 out of 1,100 London hotels on TripAdvisor (April 2021).
The Resident has recently refurbished its lounges and refreshed all rooms with hand-picked and often handmade British and European furniture. Each room has a concealed mini-kitchen and an in-room grocery service is available for guests.
Terms and Conditions
The provider of the prize is Resident Hotels Limited of 112 Jermyn Street, London, SW1Y 6LS. The promoter is: Spectator Ltd (company no. 1232804) whose registered office is at 22 Old Queen Street. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Spectator and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Closing date for entry will be 31/08/2021. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The Spectator reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Spectator is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 2x two-night stay for two at any Resident Hotel with luxury hamper included. Prize value is minimum £1,500.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prize excludes additional food and drink costs during stay, also excludes travel to and from the hotel Prize excludes additional food and drink costs during stay, also excludes travel to and from the hotel. The prize to be won is a hotel stay for the winner and up to one further adult (the "guest"). At least one guest must be over 18 years old on the date of check in. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable – no cash alternative will be offered. The prize winner must redeem the prize within 28 days of contact being made. Prize is valid for 1 year, is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply – e.g Christmas, New Year’s Eve and bank holidays. The Resident hotel and its PR agency will organise the stay within 28 days of you being informed you have won.
- Winners will be chosen:31/08/2021 by our judges, from all entries received and verified by Spectator and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Spectator ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The Spectator shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Spectator also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.