Win a Stein’s at Home three-course dining experience
We are delighted to be able to offer one lucky subscriber the chance to dine in style at home with a Stein’s at Home three-course food box – plus a bottle of wine that Rick’s son, Charlie, will choose to pair with your menu.
Stein’s at Home boxes give you the chance to enjoy Rick Stein’s classic recipes and a taste of Cornwall delivered to your door. Their chefs do the hard work, so all you have to do is simply finish the three-course menus in your kitchen – nothing more challenging than warming a sauce or grilling a piece of fish.
The varied menus include lobster thermidor, Indonesian seafood curry, Cornish ribeye steak and a new vegetarian box that celebrates dishes from Rick’s travels around Asia.
Charlie Stein has also selected some fabulous restaurant quality wines to pair with each menu that will give you the full Rick Stein dining experience at home.
If you can’t wait to see if you’ve won, Spectator subscribers can claim 10% off Rick Stein’s at Home boxes throughout January by using discount code SPECTATOR10
Winner can choose any Stein’s at Home box which will be accompanied by a paired bottle of wine chosen by Charlie Stein. Prize to betaken during February or March.
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Spectator Ltd (company no. 1232804) whose registered office is at 22 Old Queen Street. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Spectator and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Overseas subscribers may enter but must nominate a UK resident for the prize to be posted to. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Closing date for entry will be 31/01/2021. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The Spectator reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Spectator is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: any Stein’s at Home box which will be accompanied by a paired bottle of wine
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen:31/01/2021 by our judges, from all entries received and verified by Spectator and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Spectator ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The Spectator shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Spectator also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.