Win a four-night foodie trip to Rome for two, courtesy of Nonna Tonda
This month we’re excited to have teamed up with Nonna Tonda, a fresh pasta delivery service that started at the beginning of lockdown. Headed by husband-and-wife team Rebecca and James, they deliver fresh pasta and sauce to your letterbox each week using top-quality ingredients.
To celebrate their love of Italy we’re offering one lucky Spectator subscriber the chance to win a four-night break for two in Rome, staying at The Inn at the Spanish Steps, a former 18th-century townhouse overlooking the iconic Spanish steps themselves. Your room with a view will be your base as you explore the ancient city sites and live like a Roman for your few days in the Italian capital.
Flights will be provided from a local regional UK airport. In Rome you will be met by your private driver and transferred to the hotel in style, before breakfast on the rooftop terrace surrounded by flowers.
Also included is a three-hour food walk through the city with a local guide. Make your way through the narrow streets of Rome and stop by a local market to learn more about how Romans shopped for their meals. Make a stop at a great bakery for a slice of freshly baked pizza; then sample delicious supplì stuffed with different ingredients. Continue with tastings at various shops and, if you still have room, finish off with a refreshing gelato in the most famous gelateria in Rome.
Terms & Conditions: The voucher is valid for return economy flights from a regional UK airport to Rome, accommodation for two people sharing a room for travel before 30th June 2023, excluding 16th July – 31st August 2022, 17th December 2022 – 4th January 2023, 1st – 15th April 2023. Accommodation is subject to availability. This voucher is non-transferable and has no cash value.
Terms and conditions
The promoter is: Spectator Ltd (company no. 1232804) whose registered office is at 22 Old Queen Street. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Spectator and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Closing date for entry will be 30/06/2022. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The Spectator reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Spectator is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: a four-night foodie trip to Rome for two
The voucher is valid for return economy flights from a regional UK airport to Rome, accommodation for two people sharing a room for travel before 30th June 2023, excluding 16th July – 31st August 2022, 17th December 2022 – 4th January 2023, 1st – 15th April 2023. Accommodation is subject to availability. This voucher is non-transferable and has no cash value.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: 30/06/2022 by our judges, from all entries received and verified by Spectator and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Spectator ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The Spectator shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Spectator also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.