Win a case of six stunning Alsace wines
The Spectator had a magnificent offer of Alsace wines with our partners Mr Wheeler on 25 September and I trust you got (or will get) stuck into them with abandon. I also trust you will enter our very special prize draw courtesy of Alsace Wines, the winner of which will receive six magnificent bottles from six different producers.
Alsace is my favourite of all French wine regions and I love its range and its variety. If you’re new to the region or an old hand, you will find both our current offer and this wonderful prize perfect showcases for the region and invaluable for understanding its many intricacies.
One lucky Spectator reader will win bottle each of the following:
2017 Domaine Paul Ginglinger Gewurztraminer Lieu-Dit ‘Wahlenbourg’
2017 Domaine Kirrenbourg Pinot Noir ‘Terroir B’
2013 Domaine Rolly-Gassmann Riesling
2017 Domaines Schlumberger Riesling Grand Cru Kitterlé
2017 Domaine Kirrenbourg Pinot Gris Grand Cru Schlossberg
2014 Domaine Bott-Geyl Riesling Grand Cru Schlossberg
To enter, simply click on the button above, enter your name and email address, sit back and keep your fingers crossed.
If you miss out do look at our Alsace offer with Mr Wheeler
Jonathan Ray, drinks editor, The Spectator
Terms and conditions
The promoter is: Spectator Ltd (company no. 1232804) whose registered office is at 22 Old Queen Street. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Spectator and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Closing date for entry will be 15/10/2021. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The Spectator reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Spectator is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: one bottle of each of the following: 2017 Domaine Paul Ginglinger Gewurztraminer, 2017 Domaine Kirrenbourg Pinot Noir, 2013 Domaine Rolly-Gassmann Riesling, 2017 Domaines Schlumberger Riesling Grand Cru Kitterlé, 2017 Domaine Kirrenbourg Pinot Gris Grand Cru Schlossberg, 2014 Domaine Bott-Geyl Riesling Grand Cru Schlossberg
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen:15/10/2021 by our judges, from all entries received and verified by Spectator and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Spectator ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The Spectator shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Spectator also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.